General Order Policy:
- Minimum order is $100.00 per release, per shipping location for stock.
- Minimum order is $250.00 per release, per shipping location for custom orders
- Standard payment terms are net 30 days per approval. Please contact Customer Service for all other terms.
- All payments must be in U.S. currency.
- All products must be ordered in full case quantities, except where noted for both stock and custom orders.
- Allow 2‑3 weeks for custom packaging, tote box ties, heat stabilized ties, and colored ties.
- For non‑standard product documentation (PPAP, etc.) a fee will be applied per line item depending on requested documentation.
Standard free documents include. C of C, MS C of C, RoHS, REACH, and Cert. of Origin
- All quotations reflect “Commercial Packaging” only, any special handling, packaging, or labeling for Military and/or regulatory requirements may incur additional charges
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- All products are 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed for quality.
- Acceptance of this proposal shall be limited to the terms described in this proposal.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Except as necessary and or required by law (and upon prior written notice to Seller), or with Seller’s prior written consent, Buyer will at all times keep confidential all pricing, information, drawings, specifications and data furnished by Seller (whether in writing, electronically, orally, or visually) or derived or developed by Seller. Buyer will not divulge such confidential information, use it for its own benefit or for the benefit of any other party, copy it, or permit copies to be made. These confidentiality obligations do not apply to information lawfully known by Buyer at the time of disclosure by Seller or obtained by Buyer from a third party lawfully entitled to disclose it, or to information that is or becomes public knowledge other than through disclosure by Buyer. Buyer will not publish or advertise the existence or nature of its agreements or arrangements with Seller without Seller’s prior written consent.
- FOB free freight on orders in excess of $2000 within the contiguous United States unless otherwise stated. Limited to one release, one ship to location and standard ground shipments using Advanced Cable Ties appointed shipping agency. This policy does not include Split Loom products.
- Advanced Cable Ties is not responsible for lost or damaged product that is not declared on proof of delivery receipt. Buyer shall inspect shipments when they arrive, note discrepancies on the freight bill at the time of delivery and provide Seller with prompt written notice of any discrepancies. Seller disclaims and Buyer waives claims for shipments signed as complete and undamaged later found to be incomplete or damaged. Buyer shall inspect the package for damage or pilferage before the carrier leaves and shall report claims for damage or short shipments to the carrier immediately upon receipt of shipment. If Buyer signs for shipment and then finds concealed damage, such as torn product packaging or broken/missing products, call the delivering carrier for a damage inspection. Retain all shipping materials for inspection by the carrier.
- Advanced Cable Ties is not responsible for freight charges related to address corrections.
- Advanced Cable Ties is not responsible for freight charges for customer’s special delivery services. The most common associated fees include, but are not limited to; lift‑gate services, pre‑notifications of delivery, residential deliveries, government facility deliveries, inside facility or job site deliveries, change of address fees, etc. When possible, the cost will be added to the invoice at the time of the order placement.
- ACT reserves the right to increase or decrease line item order amount by 10%. All parties to this agreement understand that shipments of 10% over or under purchase order quantities are standard industry practices.
- Advanced Cable Ties is not responsible for any International Customs charges which include but are not limited to taxes, duties, tariffs and brokerage fees. Unless otherwise specified, United Parcel Service (UPS) will be the customs broker on all UPS shipments.
- A $25.00 fee per pallet will be charged for requested heat‑treated pallets.
General Return Policy:
- Returns accepted only with written ACT Return Materials Authorization (RMA), and are subject to a 25% re‑stocking fee. RMA must be approved prior to process initiation.
- Requests to return material must be initiated within 30 days from the date of the original purchase and product must be returned within 30 days after request is initiated.
- Returns not accepted on special orders and custom packaging.