Quality Control Manager
7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. ** Will be required to work one mandatory shift on weekends when production is 24/7 **
- The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required of the Quality Lab Technician, but are not all inclusive:
- Administrative responsibilities, creating and maintaining customer/vendor files, data input and management within IQMS, notifications via email to appropriate departments, etc.
- Maintain Electronic Supplier C of C as required
- Conduct ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audits as directed by the Quality Control Manager.
- Provide support to the Quality Control Manager in maintaining the organization’s ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. Including but not limited to Continuous Improvement Programs, Corrective Action process and Risk Assessments.
- Verify daily QC Inventory transactions.
- Receiving of Raw Materials and conduct Testing and Product Evaluations (including, but not limited to: customer returns, supplier shipments, etc.) per documented procedures, work instructions, sampling plans and specifications. Responsible for entering the results into the IQMS Quality database.
- As needed, assist the Final Inspectors in completing projects and test programs, in support of continuous improvement, corrective action, and quality system maintenance.
- Assist, when required, in providing training for all shifts for Cell Leaders and Machine Operators, and provide feedback to the Quality Control Manager & VP Manufacturing as needed.
- Maintain Advanced Cable Ties Warehouse Audit program via monthly product testing & evaluations.
- Perform Assembly Final Inspections when required.
- Communication and listening
- Being observant and technical
- Being able to resolve technical issues
- Testing and development
- Implementing new directives and industry regulations
- Being thorough with focus on details
- Understanding blueprints and statistical information
- Being amicable and professional while working individually or within the team environment.
- Using good judgment
- Resolving critical problems
- Handling multiple tasks
- Information technology
- Performing mechanical tasks
- ISO 9001 Quality System Experience. (preferably ISO 9001-2015)
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditing experience. (preferably ISO 9001-2015)