The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required of the Maintenance Technician.
- Represent Advanced cable Ties in the highest professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition while observing safety and health requirements.
- Knowledge in various types of Plastics Machinery and Related Support Equipment.
- Organized, dependable with the ability to work continuously and independently.
- This is a minimum supervised position requiring a person who has good honest work ethics. This includes continuously checking and completing open work orders, P.M.s and stock room organizational improvements.
- Dependable on time daily attendance is expected.
- Proper and professional communication with Maintenance Manager and other co-workers.
- Take initiatives in streamlining and organizing duties to minimize wasted time and unnecessary movements.
- Must be able to use the correct measures to return machines and equipment to their manufacturing operational condition within a reasonable amount of time. This includes being able to troubleshoot and repair from OEM schematics using logistical troubleshooting methods and assessments derived from gages, meters and other trade measuring devices.
- Knowledge and use of hydraulic fluids and lubricants. Must be able to troubleshoot to component level. This includes pumps, valves and various sensor brands, types along with the adjustments thereof. Familiarity with British and Metric fitting types and thread configurations.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve injection end problems. Knowledge of trade standard clearances for different machine components.
- Able to perform OEM Specified Preventive Maintenance on Molding Machines and Support Equipment. This includes machine leveling, squaring machines and toggle clamp mechanisms.
- Die Changing Experience Required.
- 4 & 6 axis Robotic Experience Needed.
- Ability to perform building repair and maintenance.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must possess the proper tools & storage for the Plastics Maintenance Trade.
- Basic maintenance skills such as welding, torch cutting, etc. and fabricating automation parts using Vertical Milling Machine and Horizontal Lathe.
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic principles and troubleshooting techniques.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to understand and work from verbal instruction and written work requests.
- Must be able to fluently read, write and speak the English language and work with basic math functions.
- Must be capable of handling multiple priorities / tasks.
- Must be able to lift and stack materials up to and in excess of 70 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.