Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate order entry and processing, tracks order status, expedites as necessary to ensure on time delivery by following procedures and understanding customer requirements.
- Service existing accounts through strong customer relationships.
- Accurately present our products, up-sell and cross sells additional products and generate referrals.
- Interacts daily with Regional Sales Managers / Reps regarding customer opportunities, orders and issues.
- Qualifies customer RFQ’s to ensure accurate cross-referencing, UOM and other details prior to quoting.
- Forwards quotations to customer as required.
- Periodic follow up on quotations.
- Regularly reviews sales account list to identify additional opportunities to support ACT customers.
- Assist in business development activities i.e., direct mailings, samples and follow up calls.
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or at least 3 years Customer Service or Inside Sales experience.
- Must be able to understand and work from written and/or verbal instructions.
- Must be able to fluently read, write and speak the English language.
- Must have good communication (written, verbal and presentation skills.)
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player.
- Must have effective time management and organizational skills.
- Computer experience in Windows environment, Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with IQMS software package is helpful but not a requirement.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated.